Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» BUSINESS PARTNER, HUMAN RESOURCES - Comcast-Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA)
» EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to Vice Chairman - Comcast-Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA)
» SALES COORDINATOR - Paciolan (Irvine, CA)
Administration/General Management: Human Resources/Benefits Administration
BUSINESS PARTNER, HUMAN RESOURCES - Comcast-Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA)
Business Partner, HUMAN RESOURCES - Comcast-Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA)
Company: Comcast-Spectacor, L.P.
Location: Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Reports To: Director of Human Resources
FLSA Status: Exempt; Salaried
Summary: The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for managing HR for Global Spectrum, the facility and venue management entity of Comcast-Spectacor. The ideal candidate will collaborate with Global Spectrum leaders and develop human capital strategies in the areas of talent management, organizational design, and change management, training and employee relations.
The Business Partner interprets policies and procedures with management, providing guidance and oversight to the Global Spectrum leadership team. The ideal candidate will partner with the regional leadership team to handle employee relations issues and manage change, as well as partner with the Human Resources Director to lead strategic business initiatives within the Human Resources function.
The ideal candidate will be a natural team player with high energy and a sense of enthusiasm who can inspire and motivate others, thereby creating vision and commitment throughout the organization.
• Investigates problems, such as: working conditions, disciplinary actions, and employee and applicant appeals and labor grievances.
• Oversight and approval of responses to employment discrimination charges and third party inquiries.
• Takes on special projects and initiatives as assigned and acts as a multi-faceted HR professional.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• 5-7 years of HR generalist experience, demonstrating a record of progressively increasing responsibility
• Experience in providing HR generalist support to multiple locations domestically and internationally, with emphasis on multi-site responsibility
• Demonstrated success building and maintaining effective internal relationships to drive achievement within highly-matrixed, team-based environments.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills; strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
• Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with leaders at all levels to be viewed as a credible resource in providing a broad range of HR consultation.
• Provide coaching to leaders in their own personal development as well as development of their teams.
• Credible leader who is able to effectively interact with and influence executives, management, colleagues, and front line employees.
• Collaborative leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills to work across the business.
• Ability to execute against multiple projects and excel in a demanding, results-oriented work environment. Comfortable rolling up the sleeves; and doing whatever it takes to support the business.• Versatility, flexibility, and ability to work within constantly changing priorities.
• Extraordinary communications capability with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong and dynamic presentation skills for audiences at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to adapt to new situations and thrive in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
• PHR preferred
• Strong business acumen
• Experience in labor relations and positive employee relations.
• Knowledge of Canadian HR strongly preferred
• Overnight travel approximately 33%.
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to Vice Chairman - Comcast-Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA)
Title: Executive Assistant to Vice Chairman
Company: Comcast-Spectacor, LP
Location: Rittenhouse Hotel (Philadelphia, PA)
Reports To: Vice Chairman
Status: Full-Time; Salary; Exempt
EEO: Administrative Support Worker
Job Purpose: Conserves Vice Chairman’s time and promotes the corporate image by representing the Vice Chairman internally and externally; providing liaison between the Vice Chairman, other key executives, and employees.
· Extensive Executive-level support experience
· Must be professional, positive and self-confident
· Meeting management, scheduling and travel logistics
· Client relationship management skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills and administrative writing skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Proven ability to exercise confidentiality
· Ability to make sound business decisions
· Strong listening skills
· Presentation skills
· Ability to promote process improvement
· Microsoft proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; strong data processing skills
Essential Job Functions:
· General handling of the day-to-day administrative requirements of Vice Chairman including scheduling meetings, conference calls, etc.
· Acts as liaison to internal and external associates on behalf of Vice Chairman - telephone, emails, faxes, memos, letters, etc.
· Initiates, distributes and maintains general filing system for charitable giving (Comcast-Spectacor Charities, Flyers Charities, Snider Foundation) and auction related items
· Processes expense reports, ticket purchase requests for events, etc.
· Acts as liaison with business and political (city, state, federal) associates, Chamber of Commerce, non-profits, etc.
· Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations as needed.
· Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
· Enhances Vice Chairman's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Nonessential Job Functions:
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Intellectual / Social / Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
· While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc.; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
· The essential functions of this position are performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
SALES COORDINATOR - Paciolan (Irvine, CA)
Paciolan is seeking a self motivated Sales Coordinator to manage all aspects of FanOne Marketing sales process. This role is responsible for creating presentations, building proposals, facilitating and coordinating client and prospect engagements, and managing administrative steps by the sales and executive team help to nurture leads, track opportunities and drive business. The ideal candidate will place a high value on customer relationships; understand products and services, is a team player and thrives in the presence of new challenges and opportunities.
What the job includes:
What is required of you:
Knowledge and understanding of:
Possess the ability to:
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ