Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» BUSINESS PARTNER, HUMAN RESOURCES - Comcast-Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA)
» GENERAL MANAGER - Muskogee Civic Center and Roxy Theater (Muskogee, OK)
Administration/General Management: Human Resources/Benefits Administration
BUSINESS PARTNER, HUMAN RESOURCES - Comcast-Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA)
Business Partner, HUMAN RESOURCES - Comcast-Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA)
Company: Comcast-Spectacor, L.P.
Location: Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Reports To: Director of Human Resources
FLSA Status: Exempt; Salaried
Summary: The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for managing HR for Global Spectrum, the facility and venue management entity of Comcast-Spectacor. The ideal candidate will collaborate with Global Spectrum leaders and develop human capital strategies in the areas of talent management, organizational design, and change management, training and employee relations.
The Business Partner interprets policies and procedures with management, providing guidance and oversight to the Global Spectrum leadership team. The ideal candidate will partner with the regional leadership team to handle employee relations issues and manage change, as well as partner with the Human Resources Director to lead strategic business initiatives within the Human Resources function.
The ideal candidate will be a natural team player with high energy and a sense of enthusiasm who can inspire and motivate others, thereby creating vision and commitment throughout the organization.
• Investigates problems, such as: working conditions, disciplinary actions, and employee and applicant appeals and labor grievances.
• Oversight and approval of responses to employment discrimination charges and third party inquiries.
• Takes on special projects and initiatives as assigned and acts as a multi-faceted HR professional.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• 5-7 years of HR generalist experience, demonstrating a record of progressively increasing responsibility
• Experience in providing HR generalist support to multiple locations domestically and internationally, with emphasis on multi-site responsibility
• Demonstrated success building and maintaining effective internal relationships to drive achievement within highly-matrixed, team-based environments.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills; strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
• Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with leaders at all levels to be viewed as a credible resource in providing a broad range of HR consultation.
• Provide coaching to leaders in their own personal development as well as development of their teams.
• Credible leader who is able to effectively interact with and influence executives, management, colleagues, and front line employees.
• Collaborative leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills to work across the business.
• Ability to execute against multiple projects and excel in a demanding, results-oriented work environment. Comfortable rolling up the sleeves; and doing whatever it takes to support the business.• Versatility, flexibility, and ability to work within constantly changing priorities.
• Extraordinary communications capability with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong and dynamic presentation skills for audiences at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to adapt to new situations and thrive in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
• PHR preferred
• Strong business acumen
• Experience in labor relations and positive employee relations.
• Knowledge of Canadian HR strongly preferred
• Overnight travel approximately 33%.
Administration/General Management: General Management/Profit & Loss
GENERAL MANAGER - Muskogee Civic Center and Roxy Theater (Muskogee, OK)
Summary: Responsible for overall management, promotion, and operation of the facility, including construction, purchasing, policy formation, booking, marketing, finance, food and beverage, box office, advertising, security, production, maintenance, and related operations. Gives direction to each department, as needed, through each department’s director.
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ