Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
PART TIME FINANCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - MassMutual Center (Springfield, MA)
**15-17 hours per week**
Job Functions (including, but not limited to):
· Prepare Accounts Payable Matching and coding daily.
· Enter box office reports daily in Sage.
· Enter Journal Entries that have been prepared.
· Weekly filing after projects complete.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance and Accounting Manager.
· Manage W9’s and Vendor Certificates of Insurance.
· Serve as back-up to Receptionist when needed.
· Assist with exhibitor services as needed.
· Print and distribute reports as needed.
- Associates from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting, finance, public or business administration, human resources or a related field Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel.
- Ability to work with all level of management, with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Sage 100 preferred, or similar accounting software.
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Intellectual/Social Demands:
•While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- Physical Demands:
While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information. May need to lift up to 25lbs.
- Work Environment:
The duties of this position are performed indoors. The noise level in the work environments is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
Please send resume’s to email@example.com or leave with receptionist.