Current available jobs in
Finance/Internal Audit: Accounting/Finance other
STAFF ACCOUNTANT - Philadelphia Flyers (Philadelphia, PA)
Entity: Philadelphia Flyers
Reports to: Controller
Status: Full-Time; Nonexempt
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
• Proficiency in Windows environment with strong Excel skills; knowledge of accounting software recommended, but not necessary (MAS 200 preferred)
• Must be accurate and efficient with ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work with all levels of management and in teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language required
• General Ledger analysis and assist with month end closing
• Accounts Payable
• Detail processing for Account Receivables
• Inter-company analysis
• Game night responsibilities as needed
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES / NO: Have you earned a Bachelor's degree in Accounting?
2. YES / NO: Can you demonstrate proficiency in Windows environment with strong Excel skills?
3. YES / NO: Do you currently live in the Philadelphia, PA area?
4. To be considered, please list your salary requirements.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings