Current available jobs in Graphic / Video / Multi-Media Design:
» IT/AV MANAGER - PPL Center (Allentown, PA)
» TRAFFIC MANAGER - Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Graphic / Video / Multi-Media Design: Audio/Video Editing and Production
IT/AV MANAGER - PPL Center (Allentown, PA)
Job Title: IT/AV Manager
Company: Lehigh Valley Phantoms
Location: PPL Center (Allentown, PA)
Reports to: VP of Finance & Director of Operations
Status: Full-Time; Salaried; Exempt
This position shall provide media services for the facility including video production, audio, and digital signage if applicable as well as oversee all IT functions of the facility.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of related experience in Technologies Support in a public assembly venue.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer software including Microsoft Office applications, event management software and Internet proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in a related field required.
- Must be able to work regular business hours as well as evenings, weekends, holidays and events as required.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service, listening and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Experience with specialized training and in technical services area a must
- Demonstrated knowledge of supervisory skills and principles
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Oversee a part-time staff during events for video board, sound system and LED ribbon
- Work with show staff in facilitating house video production.
- Consult with clients regarding audio visual and IT needs and changes.
- Support building phone systems.
- Oversee repair and maintenance of all in-house installed IT, audio systems and digital signage.
- Maintain video equipment and control room.
- Set up, operate, troubleshoot, and tear down audio visual equipment for conventions, concerts, stage productions, speeches meetings, social functions and a variety of other events and performances.
- Ensure all IT and phone needs of each event are met
- Maintain the Troubleshoot internet connections and ISPs
- Maintain buildings RF/Cable systems
- Ensure prompt service to all employees with all needs, troubleshooting and on-site technology
- Set expectations with all Event Managers concerning IT and phone request for events
- Connect route and distribute telecommunication and internet services to client meeting spaces throughout the facility as requested by clients
- Provide technical advising to other departments.
- Work with Marketing Department to produce event specific audiovisual marketing materials.
- Operate outside rented or client provided equipment.
- Recommend audio visual equipment and services to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Perform both preventative and corrective maintenance to all in-house audio visual equipment and make technical recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Work with staff and clients in the pre-event planning stages of events.
- Recommend new services and equipment to be state of the art and heighten revenue.
- Recommend appropriate staffing coverage and work flow for booked events.
- Assume additional responsibilities helping with Operations and Events as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Graphic / Video / Multi-Media Design: Graphic Design/Creative Services
TRAFFIC MANAGER - Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Job Title: Traffic Manager
Entity: 3601 Creative Group
Reports To: Art Director
Status: Full-Time; Salaried; Exempt
· High school diploma; Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Database knowledge, especially Clients and Profits, a plus.
· Solid computer skills – Both Mac and PC
· Strong knowledge of design and print process
· Exceptional problem solving skills
· Must have a positive attitude
· Must be a highly organized and detail oriented
· Must be able to multi-task; exceptional time management skills necessary
· Ability to work independently and also collaborate as a strong team member
· Ability to follow through
· Ability to train and oversee other traffic managers
Essential Job Functions:
· Evaluate client job requests and schedule necessary production resources
· Open, coordinate and track jobs through all phases of production from inception to completion to ensure completion by requested due date.
· Collaborate with other traffic personnel on preparation of daily design and production schedules
· Gather required elements and approvals needed to complete jobs
· Update and maintain Client and Profits database with job specs, job status, etc. for client list.
· Attend meetings and communicate directly with clients regarding job needs, specs, approval dates, issues, etc.
· Identify and inform management of any roadblocks/issues in a timely manner to keep projects on target and client requests managed
· Obtain necessary client approvals throughout the production process
· Perform other duties as assigned
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including but not limited to: ability to inform staff, foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
· While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; occasionally moves about the venue to service clients; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
· The essential functions of this position are normally performed indoors in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during events, depending on the location within the building, and minimal during non-event days.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ