Graphic / Video / Multi-Media Design: Graphic Design/Creative Services
VICE PRESIDENT, SALES SUPPORT & CREATIVE SERVICES - Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Company: Spectrum Arena, L.P.
Department: 3601 Creative Group
Location: Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Based in the company's Philadelphia, PA headquarters, this position will oversee the design, development and execution of all creative content to support Comcast-Spectacor in-house agency, including the company’s new business proposals, marketing, sales strategies and initiatives. This role will also play a key leadership role in further developing and evolving the creative strategy for all Comcast-Spectacor brands under the One Comcast-Spectacor initiative. Working closely Executive Leadership and Finance on planning, goal setting and resource allocation, this role is also responsible for setting direction, the professional development of his/her direct reports and structuring internal process improvement with accountability. Internal processes will begin with the creative lead qualification continue through the SOW approval process and execution and conclusion.
This position has dual reporting to the General Manager and the EVP of New Business Development. This position is responsible for the production of the company’s visible communications, both digital and print. This position is responsible for design and creative projects and as such will take the lead in projects while managing a staff to ensure the efficient and timely production and delivery of consistent, high level content.
The Vice President, Sales and Creative Services will operate and manage Comcast-Spectacor’s branding with Duties and Responsibilities to include:
• Oversee Creation and/or manage creative for all digital and print media, marketing collateral, advertisements, presentations, decks and promotional pieces, reviewing creative concepts at every stage of the design and production process to ensure that agency creative is produced with the highest standards
• Establish and manage production schedules to meet multiple, conflicting deadlines while delivering on time, quality content
• Define chronology of dates/times for each step of a project's workflow.
• Participate in frequent inter-departmental meetings to gauge production workload and stay consistently informed of all active and forecasted work.
• Creation, maintain and distribute of weekly hot lists to team members for various client project milestones and status.
• Keep the flow of information open, honest and transparent.
• Communicate critical information to relevant parties in a timely manner.
• Report issues between account services, creative services, or senior department managers.
• Motivate and encourage people through relevant, ongoing recognition, and create a culture of recognition within the team
• Set annual performance objectives, development plans, and conduct annual performance reviews with each direct report
• Maintain knowledge of creative marketing trends and best practices
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Four-year degree (master’s preferred)
• Fifteen or more years of hands-on experience in a digital creative leadership position
• Digital advertising or PR agency experience (strongly preferred)
• Demonstrable track record of new business wins in past 6–18 months
• A well-rounded, world-class portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives and strategies
• Flexible skill set that can be applied across a variety of client relationship and/or business situations
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, all Microsoft Office programs, HTML and CSS, and Video Editing and Production solutions
• Ability to set direction and vision, and mobilize client teams and staff to meet challenging, yet clearly defined goals; communicate the vision in a way that people feel they own it and know where they fit in
• Demonstrated experience building, managing, and growing relationships with senior executives
• Proven leadership and strategic ability with excellent client relationship skills
• Expert written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Highly motivated and a passionate people leader (essential)
• Willingness to travel as needed