Current available jobs in Information Technology:
» SENIOR APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - Paciolan Inc. (Irvine, CA)
» IT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
» DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Information Technology: Computer Information Systems
SENIOR APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - Paciolan Inc. (Irvine, CA)
Paciolan is seeking a Senior Applications Specialist to provide technical support, troubleshooting and answering customer questions on function and usage of Paciolan products. The ideal candidate will possess strong product knowledge across the product suite as well as expanding knowledge of customers’ business requirements. In addition, this role will provide support on complex application issues.
What the job involves:
What is required of you:
Skills that are a plus!
Apply directly online at paciolan.com/careers EOE
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Information Technology: IT Database Management/Services
IT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Job Title: IT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST
Entity: Spectrum Arena, LP
Dept: Information Technology
Reports To: Director, IT Operations
Location: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia PA
Status: Full-Time; Salaried; Exempt
Comcast-Spectacor is the Philadelphia-based sports and entertainment firm, which has established itself as a leader in the sports management industry, providing high quality sports and entertainment to millions of fans around the world. The company operates in 46 of the 50 United States with a growing international presence. In total there are 3,000+ full-time employees and 15,000+ part-time, seasonal employees. Business units include The Philadelphia Flyers, The Wells Fargo Center, The Flyers Skate Zone as well as Global Spectrum (venue management), Ovations (food and beverages) and Paciolan (ticketing). Comcast-Spectacor provides a unique and excellent opportunity for its teams, as well as its facilities, to utilize the relationships in the Comcast Family of Companies.
Education and Technical Experience
Information Technology: Technical Support/Help Desk
DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
Company: Spectrum Arena, LP
Reports To: Operations Manager
Status: Full-Time; Salaried; Non-Exempt
Summary: The Desktop Support Technician has primary responsibility for all aspects of the desktop support. This includes, but is not limited to: workstation security, hardware, and software.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work rotating weekend coverage
· Ability to produce written technical documentation
· Must be able to respond to emergency calls
· 2+ years’ experience supporting Win-7and XP, MS Office, Printers, and network connectivity
· Bachelors Degree in a related field strongly preferred
Essential Job Functions:
· Primary resource for I.T. Operations Team
· Maintain, install, upgrade and configure workstations and laptops
· Install and configure computer peripherals
· Business System support and troubleshooting
· User support for standard applications (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
· Assure that all support issues are handled quickly, completely and are fully documented
· Assure that daily administration duties are completed
· Maintain and assist development of policies and procedures
· Maintain and assist hardware and software configuration standards
· Monitor existing systems to find ways to increase stability and efficiency
· Assist in planning future system growth
· Move/transport inventory to/from proper storage areas
Nonessential Job Functions:
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including but not limited to: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
· While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; constantly moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly moves about the facility to service clients and install hardware/software; constantly lifts/grips/holds/pushes/pulls/reaches/kneels/crouches/bends when moving/transporting inventory weighing ranging approximately from 15 – 50 lbs. to/from proper storage areas and service destinations; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
· The essential functions of this position are performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment can range from minimal to loud during events depending on the employee’s location, and is minimal during non-event times.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ