Information Technology: Web Programming
JR. WEB DEVELOPER - New Era Tickets (Exton, PA)
Company: New Era Tickets (Exton, PA)
Reports To: Director of Web Development
New Era Tickets (www.neweratickets.com) is a ticketing and marketing services company providing customized ticketing, database marketing, and access management functionality to sports and entertainment organizations. Our services and technology allow our clients to sell and manage their own ticket sales, be in command of the fees consumers pay when purchasing tickets and control all ticket buyer data.
In addition we provide our clients with the tools and advice required to market effectively to their past and potential ticket buyers through our subsidiary, FanOne Marketing (www.fanonemarketing.com). FanOne Marketing is a series of technology tools and services that teams and arenas use to market their products. Our solution integrates ticketing data, online behavior, and consumer response to sales campaigns. These features give an organization greater insight into their fan base, and thus allow for deeply segmented and customized communications.
Founded in 2003, New Era Tickets has over 60 clients across North America including the Philadelphia Flyers, Philadelphia 76ers, Wells Fargo Center, Portland Trail Blazers, Portland Rose Quarter, Los Angeles Kings, Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa, Oakland Raiders and Pocono Raceway. The company empowers organizations to create their own ticket brand in their market, establish retail outlets, and also manages a large capacity call center.
Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, New Era Tickets is part of the Comcast-Spectacor family of companies. Comcast-Spectacor (comcast-spectacor.com) is the Philadelphia-based sports and entertainment company which owns the Philadelphia Flyers (NHL), the Wells Fargo Center, and four Flyers Skate Zone community ice skating and hockey rinks. In addition, Comcast-Spectacor is the principal owner of Global Spectrum, the fastest growing firm in the public assembly management field; Ovations Food Services, a food and beverage service provider; Front Row Marketing Services, a commercial rights sales company; and Paciolan, the leading provider of venue enablement ticketing and fundraising technology solutions.
The Jr. Web Developer is responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of all New Era eCommerce, marketing, corporate, and internal websites and web assets. The Jr. Web Developer will work closely with other members of the Web Development Team to troubleshoot problems, document issues, fix bugs, and escalate problems to management whenever necessary. The candidate must be reliable, and able to communicate directly with customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Stay current on modern web standards and best practices, and implement them in a way that improves the usability and design of existing products.
• Support the day to day operations of ticketing eCommerce websites, including a rotating on-call schedule.
• Design and maintain eCommerce CMS website templates using modern HTML and CSS design techniques.
• Translate third party website mockups into maintainable and elegant website templates.
• Create custom page layouts, content, images, and features based on client requests.
• Field support tickets, emails, and phone calls to respond to customer issues.
• Engage in proactive website testing to identify potential issues.
• Perform all work in a repeatable, maintainable, and documented manner to minimize repeated effort on future projects.
• Work both independently and collaboratively with the Web Development Team
• Possess a desire to learn new technologies and put them into practice.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• 1-3 years of web development preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field preferred.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics is strongly preferred.
• Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and XML is preferred.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are preferred.
• Experience in an eCommerce web environment will set you apart from other candidates!
• Willingness to work with external clients directly.
• Positive and professional attitude.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Information Technology: Computer Information Systems
NOC Analyst - Paciolan (Irvine, CA)
Paciolan is searching for a NOC Analyst working in our Irvine, CA office. This position will serve as an escalation point for first level support. The individual will serve in both a proactive and reactive role to resolve issues within a very busy data network infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have proven track record in demonstrating a sense of urgency, be a self starter and possess a passion and willingness to learn.
The NOC team is a critical support element within Paciolan in ensuring service availability to our clients and as well as the entire organization. Their main function is to ensure the operational integrity and reliable communications of several of the key platforms that serve the organization.
During each shift the technician will ultimately be responsible for all troubleshooting and resolution. Change is a constant in this environment and candidates must possess the ability to adapt to changing requirements and expectations. The flexibility to occasionally work alternate shifts on a rotational basis is required.
What the position involves:
• Monitoring, troubleshooting, escalating of document alerts generated by the monitoring systems in place at NOC and hosted facility.
• Scheduling and performing tasks as requested by clients.
• Work cohesively with the NOC team in providing 24x7x365 onsite NOC operations for Paciolan.
• Provide operational monitoring and support of sales efforts.
• Collaboration and participate in a team effort with other business groups within the company.
What is required of you:
• Fundamental understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
• Extensive hands on experience in helpdesk operations or NOC
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with people at every level
• Possess a goal-oriented approach to accomplish the assigned tasks
• Strong analytical and organizations skills
• Proven track record of providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
• Comprehension of troubleshooting hardware/software network issues procedures with an emphasis in TCP/IP based infrastructures and trouble ticketing systems
• Ability to multitask and work independently with limited guidance
• Demonstrated ability to resolve problems with a strong sense of urgency
Skills that are a plus!
• Basic experience on AIX
• Prior experience in a call center, or other 24x7x365 technical operations organization
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent is desired