Current available jobs in Player Operations:
Player Operations: Coach
COACH (Part-Time) - Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation (Philadelphia, PA)
REPORTS TO: Director, Hockey Operations
General responsibilities include coaching and instructing students ages 5-18 participating in Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation ice hockey programming. Specific duties will include leading and organizing on-ice practices and small games while providing a fun and supportive learning atmosphere. Additionally, coaches are expected to execute administrative tasks associated with hockey programming and deliver Snider Hockey’s Life Skills Curriculum.
1. Foster a supportive learning atmosphere for all Snider Hockey participants.
2. Lead after-school (3-7 pm) and weekend ice hockey practices at Philadelphia area rinks for beginner and intermediate level hockey players. This may also include coaching Snider Hockey League games.
3. Ensure the safety of all participants both on and off the ice.
4. Cooperate and communicate with Snider Hockey staff and volunteers to help deliver a consistently excellent experience for all participants.
5. Promote the positive character development of Snider Hockey participants by discussing the importance of education, teamwork, effort, respect, and related values.
6. Assist in the sizing, provision and distribution of equipment; confirm that all players wear properly fitting equipment on the ice.
7. Evening/weekend duty and travel within Philadelphia area is required.
8. Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ