Current available jobs that best match augusta:
» GROUP SALES MANAGER - Augusta Entertainment Complex (Augusta, GA)
» GROUP SALES/MARKETING INTERN - Augusta Entertainment Complex (Augusta, GA)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
GROUP SALES MANAGER - Augusta Entertainment Complex (Augusta, GA)
Group Sales Manager
Department: Group Sales
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Type: Full-Time, Salaried, Non-Exempt
Location: Augusta Entertainment Complex, Augusta, GA – Global Spectrum
Summary: To manage, supervise and coordinate the activities and operations of the Group Sales Department for an assigned facility; to schedule and book groups for facility events; and to provide highly responsible staff assistance to higher-level management staff.
- Degree preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered
- Minimum 2 to 4 years sales management experience preferred
- Strong management, motivational and organizational skills required
- Prior management experience preferred
- Must have a focus on training and leading a sales team
- Ability to travel as required
- Work a flexible schedule including early mornings, days, evenings, overnight, weekends, holidays, extended (long) work days and extended number of days to meet sales goals
- Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities of all Group Sales programs and activities
- Responsible for hiring, training, managing and leading sales team in attaining sales goals
- Develop and implement all aspects of sales plans
- Develop and implement revenue and expense budget for sales department
- Track and manage daily, weekly, monthly sales reports and provide sales projections
- Develop sales goals for Group Sales department; Develop staff sales goals for each Account Executive
- Plan and coordinate the night promotions and special events for corporate executives, businesses, fans, and all applicable customers
- Complete all duties with a customer service focus through teamwork and dedication to HYD principles
- Carry out the above listed duties for the USC Aiken Convocation Center
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to
multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and
accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time.
This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including but not limited to:
ability to inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts,
being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such as telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; occasionally moves about the facility to service clients; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information. Seldom lift/carry up to 50 lbs of files, office machinery, etc.
- The essential functions of this position are performed indoors. The noise level in the work environments can range from minimal to loud during events, depending on the incumbent’s location, and minimal during non-event times.
GROUP SALES/MARKETING INTERN - Augusta Entertainment Complex (Augusta, GA)
Title: Group Sales/Marketing Intern
Reports To: Group Sales Manager and Marketing Manager
Buildings: James Brown Arena and Bell Auditorium
Number of Positions: 1
Hours: At least 10-30 hours per week
• Open to college students only, Junior, Senior, and Graduate Students studying in a related major such as Marketing, Business, Sports and Entertainment Management, etc • 3.3 GPA or higher • Internship is paid however travel and housing arrangements are the responsibility of the students •Event nights and weekends may be required
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Vicki Johnson at email@example.com
Global Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ