Current available jobs that best match durham:
» EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Durham Convention Center (Durham, NC)
» SALES MANAGER - Durham Convention Center (Durham, NC)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Durham Convention Center (Durham, NC)
Title: Executive Assistant
Entity: Global Spectrum
Location: Durham, NC
Reports to: General Manager
Status: Full-Time; Salaried/Hourly; Nonexempt
EEO: Administrative Support Worker
Essential Job Functions:
Nonessential Job Functions:
Intellectual / Social / Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sales & Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
SALES MANAGER - Durham Convention Center (Durham, NC)
The Sales Manager is responsible for assisting in the overall execution of the Durham Convention Center's outside sales initiative.
The Sales Manager should have strong verbal and written communications skill, the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, be self governed and self-motivated, possess a basic understanding of direct sales, public relations, advertising and special event planning and execution.
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Making sales calls
· Developing sales leads
· Fulfilling requests for event information
· Putting sales kits together
· Writing proposals
· Research prospective clients
· Negotiate new business deals
· Tracking sales activities
· Assisting with the development of sales presentations
· Assisting with promotions and direct mail activities
· Interacting with advertising sales representatives and vendors
· Assisting with events
· Gather deposit for event that the Sales Manager booked
· Make sure lease agreement is in order and signed
· Take care of clients needs / build a relationship
· Researching opportunities for special events
· Devoted to pursuing new business
· Analyzing competitors and target markets
· Frequent travel for Sales Manager should be expected
· Participating in tradeshow
· Interacting with the public
· Back up on phones when office assistant in on duty
The sales manager is an intricate part of the event team and is expected to recognize the value and benefits of teamwork. Open lines of communication within the team are vital to its success and that of the company.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ