Current available jobs that best match enid:
» SERVICES MANAGER - Visit Enid (Enid, OK)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Administration/General Management: Office Manager
SERVICES MANAGER - Visit Enid (Enid, OK)
Job Title: Services Manager, Visit Enid
Company: Global Spectrum
Location: Enid, OK
Reports to: Director, Visit Enid
Status: Full-Time; Salaried; Nonexempt
EEO: Administrative Support Worker
Essential Job Functions:
Effectively manages, organizes and facilitates the needs of conventions and group tours visiting the Enid area. Acts as a greeter to all individuals calling or walking in requesting information about the destination.
1. Assists on familiarization tours.
2. Creates itineraries for group tours, including driving instructions
3. Arranges for catering, music and venues
4. Coordinates information bags and appropriate items for groups.
5. VIP baskets prepared and delivered.
6. Provides step-on guide for tours, as needed. Provides research for tour guide material.
1. Maintains and updates lists of planning resources such as entertainers, venues, suppliers, caterers and speakers.
2. Maintains accurate inventory of promotional items.
3. Keeps accurate documentation of group histories and assists with post convention reports and correspondence.
4. Assists with pick-up and delivery of servicing items such s signage and VIP gifts.
5. Assembles and delivers registration and information booth materials.
6. Sets up and works trade shows booths.
7. Assists with event and meeting planning, including in-house pre-registration as well as on-site registration.
8. Provides lodging leads for hotel rooms.
1. Maintains a working knowledge of the city’s highways, transportation systems, public and private attractions and recreation areas, events, weather conditions, accommodations and tourist attractions.
2. Assists all walk-in guests and calls promptly and informatively. Determines type of individual inquiries (leisure traveler, group traveler or convention attendee) and records inquires utilizing computer software. Develops and maintains visitor information for quick referral in assisting guests.
3. Ensures that visitor information publications are well stocked in the brochure racks in the lobby, outside the lobby and on display tables; disposes of out-dated materials.
4. Process requests for information, including stuffing envelopes, creating mailing labels, faxing information and coordinating bulk mailings.
5. Maintains the inventory for the Gift Shop. Responsible for ordering the items, training volunteers on the financial procedures, reconciling the gift shop expenses.
6. Maintains calendar of staff activities and scheduling of volunteers. Maintains general filing system and mailings. Assists staff as needed.
Assists other departments with promoting travel industry in Enid.
1. Attends offsite events such as welcome receptions, pre-convention meetings, ribbon cuttings and other social events as requested by the Director of Visit Enid.
2. Meets and greets VIP’s at hotels.
3. Assists with administrative functions within the organization.
a. Maintains servicing reports.
b. Assists Conference Center staff with special projects.
c. Codes invoices for accounting and balancing Visit Enid/ECVB financial account with accountant monthly.
d. Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervises volunteer/part-time staff.
1. Recruits, trains and schedules volunteers for on-site and off-site activities.
2. Maintains updated information for volunteers.
3. Recommends appropriate volunteer appreciation.
Nonessential Job Functions:
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ