DIRECTOR OF SALES - XFINITY Arena at Everett (Everett, WA)
Company: Global Spectrum
Location: Comcast Arena at Everett – Everett, WA
Immediate Supervisor: General Manager
Type: Full-Time, Salaried + Commission, Exempt
General Statement of Duties:
This position will report directly to the General Manager ensuring the sales team works to meet all individual and department sales goals for sponsorship revenue, premium seat, and group sales revenue. This position will be responsible for overseeing and training of all staff including Corporate Sales Manager and Premium Seat Coordinator.
• Responsible for hiring, training and managing all sales positions • Oversee and manage budget for Sponsorship/Premium Seats • Involved in selling and managing all aspects of sponsorship, and premium seats for the Comcast Arena at Everett, including contract fulfillment and follow up • May be involved in selling and managing all aspects of group sales, sponsorship, season, and premium seats for facility tenants (i.e football, hockey). • Managing day-to-day operations of the department; on-going solicitation of corporations and other group organizations for the purpose of creating new business • Liaison on select shows with event promoters • Oversee all coordination of all customer service programs • Responsible for continuous development of new and creative ways to market shows and events to group clients • Contribute to and participate in settlement with show promoters and tenants • Conduct an aggressive face to face appointment campaign • Assist in the creation and implementation of sales related collateral materials • Oversee all event night responsibilities; act as Manager on Duty as required • Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required • 3-5 years of Sales Management experience, preferably in a similar environment/industry • Excellent communication skills • Strong leadership, organizational and computer skills required • Ability to travel as required • Goal-oriented with proven sales ability
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES / NO: Have you earned a Bachelor's degree?
2. YES / NO: Do you have 3+ years of sales management experience in sports/entertainment?
3. YES / NO: Are you able to travel as required?
4. To be considered, please list your salary requirement.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.