Current available jobs that best match front row:
» DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS - Front Row Marketing Services (Los Angeles, CA)
» MARKETING INTERN - Front Row Marketing Services (Philadelphia, PA)
» PREMIUM SEATING MANAGER - FRONT ROW MARKETING SERVICES (Des Moines, IA)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Sales & Marketing: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS - Front Row Marketing Services (Los Angeles, CA)
DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE PARNTERSHIPS
Iconic Southern California Concert Venue
Front Row Marketing Services: A Comcast-Spectacor company, Front Row Marketing is the leading company in venue sponsorship sales. Representing over 75 stadiums, arenas, amphitheaters, convention centers, entertainment districts, teams and Universities across North America.
Job Description: The Director of Corporate Partnerships is responsible for overseeing and executing the advertising, sponsorship, and corporate partnership sales effort on behalf of this iconic venue and it’s sister property. The venue is located in Los Angeles, with the sister property in Orange County. Job functions include the extensive sales, development, and servicing of corporate sponsorship partnerships while maintaining high levels of client service.
Status: Full Time Salary + Commissions
Reports To: Front Row Regional Vice President with dual reporting to General Manager at properties
Duties will include but not limited to:
MARKETING INTERN - Front Row Marketing Services (Philadelphia, PA)
Company: Front Row Marketing Services
Location: Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Reports to: Manager of Analytics
Number of Positions: 1 full-time hours (40) or 2 part-time hours (up to 20)
Sales & Marketing: Premium/Suite Sales
PREMIUM SEATING MANAGER - FRONT ROW MARKETING SERVICES (Des Moines, IA)
Job Title: Premium Seating Manager
Entity: Front Row Marketing Services
Location: Iowa Events Center/Wells Fargo Arena (Des Moines, IA)
Reports To: Regional Director & Director of Corporate Sales
Job Description: The Premium Seating Manager will be responsible for coordinating all premium seating sales and servicing for the Iowa Events Center. This person will oversee the sale of luxury suites, loge boxes and club seats. They will also work with event staff that will assist in the premium seating servicing process. General management and sales duties will include:
Nonessential Job Functions:
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum of three (3) years sales experience in sports/arena sales is preferred
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a related field
· Proven track record of generating new business and retaining clients
· Strong computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Due to nature of sales activities/demands, weekend and evening hours are required
Physical Demand and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing duties of job, employee is frequently required to stand and walk during events/games and sit more while in the office setting; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud to during event days and minimal during non-event days.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ