Current available jobs that best match general motors:
» HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR - General Motors Centre (Oshawa, Ontario, Canada) (Oshawa, ON)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Facility Operations/Security/Event Management: Custodial/Housekeeping
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR - General Motors Centre (Oshawa, Ontario, Canada) (Oshawa, ON)
• Ability to supervise, motivate and lead a team of approximately 20-30 P/T staff
• Prior work experience in a unionized environment is preferred
• Working knowledge of chemical cleaning procedures
• Select, train, schedule, motivate and evaluate housekeeping personnel; provide or coordinate staff training and safety programs.
• Constantly moving about the facility and/or remain in a stationary position for long periods
• In this role, the Housekeeping Supervisor’s shifts are often outside the hours of public transportation, requiring the incumbent to have a valid driver’s licence and access to a motorized vehicle.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES / NO: Are you legally entitled to work in Canada? 2. YES / NO: Do you currently live in the Durham Region? 3. To be considered, please list your salary requirements.
1. YES / NO: Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
2. YES / NO: Do you currently live in the Durham Region?
3. To be considered, please list your salary requirements.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ