Sales & Marketing: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SALES - Silverstein Eye Centers Arena (Independence, MO)
PLEASE NOTE* After you submit an applicant through Teamwork Online for this position, you will be redirected to also apply on our Comcast Spectacor Careers page. If you do not apply on CS Careers, your application for the position will not be considered.
SUMMARY: The Director of Corporate Sales is responsible for all corporate sales for the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena. This position is responsible for the sale of all venue advertising, sponsorships, and premium seating at Silverstein Eye Centers Arena. This individual will manage, supervise and coordinate all activities of the corporate sales department to reach budget goals and generate revenue for the facility.
- Responsible for the prospecting, selling, cultivating and maintaining of corporate partnerships and premium seating
- Coordinate all aspects of sales solicitation process including account lists and assignments for staff
- Responsible for creation/implementation of new idea/opportunities that drive revenue
- Manage internal and external sales process, on-site employees, reporting to facility GM and Regional Director of Corporate Partnerships
- Responsible for achieving established sales goals and budgets as set by Regional Director of Corporate Partnerships
- Creation of new client initiatives to better serve corporate partners
- Budget requirements and compliance
- Creation and development of sales presentation materials
- Hold weekly sales meetings and create reporting system for General Manager, Spectra Venue Management and the City
- Completing and updating reporting and tracking systems
- Work directly with other departments of Spectra Venue Management and City (marketing, operations, accounting, box office, tenant team personnel)
- Must be able to work events on both nights and weekend
- Manage and provide direction to premium seating manager
- Mentor staff in the department to assist in their development
- Other duties as appropriate for a department head
- Minimum of Associates’ Degree; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years business to business sale experience
- Candidate should possess strong leadership and organizational skills and be able to function in a multi-task environment.
- Strong written and oral communication is vital.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER