Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
PREMIUM SEATING MANAGER - Silverstein Eye Centers Arena (Independence, MO)
PLEASE NOTE* After you submit an applicant through Teamwork Online for this position, you will be redirected to also apply on our Comcast Spectacor Careers page. If you do not apply on CS Careers, your application for the position will not be considered.
Position Summary: The Premium Seating Manager will be responsible for coordinating all premium seating sales and servicing for the Independence Event Center. This person will oversee the sale of luxury suites, loge seats and club seats. They will also work with event staff that will assist in the premium seating servicing process.
- Sales of all premium seating inventory- achieving appropriate goals as determined by management
- Provide top level costumer service to premium seat clients during events
- Manage and work with Serving Coordinator
- Training of event staff for Premium Seating functions
- Assists suite concierges, box office staff as it relates to premium seating
- Create Premium Package s as it relates to special events, and concerts
- Create and implement premium seating policies and procedures
- Responsible for reporting and tracking premium seating inventory for facility manager
- Create and develop premium seating presentation materials
- Budget requirements and compliance
- Liaison with accounting, box office, team personnel, and Global Spectrum- the facility manager as it relates to premium seating.
- Coordinate all aspects of sales solicitation process including account lists and assignments for staff
- Develop and implement marketing plan to sell premium seating inventory
- Conduct/participate in weekly sales meetings as it relates to premium seating
- Report and track premium seating revenue and payment
- Generate, issue and mange all premium seating contracts
- Other duties as assigned by the director
Nonessential Job Functions:
- Minimum of two to three years sales experience in sports/arena sales is preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a related field
- Proven track record of generating new business and retaining clients
- Strong computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Due to nature of sales activities/demands, weekend and evening hours are required
Physical Demand and Work Environment:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of job, employee is frequently required to stand and walk during events/games and sit more while in the office setting; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud to during event days and minimal during non-event days.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER