Current available jobs that best match ppl:
» CHIEF ENGINEER - PPL Center (Allentown, PA)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Facility Operations/Security/Event Management: Engineering
CHIEF ENGINEER - PPL Center (Allentown, PA)
Company: Global Spectrum
Location: PPL Center, Allentown, PA
Reports to: Director of Operations
Status: Full Time
• Minimum of 4-5 years management experience in general maintenance & repair of HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and related building systems, and knowledge of Ice refrigeration.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assume management responsibility for all services and activities involved in the maintenance and operations of the PPL Center including HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, chillers, refrigeration, ice making, boilers and associated equipment.
Nonessential Job Functions:
• Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
Intellectual/Social/Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social/physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
• While performing the essential functions of the job, employee is frequently required to stand, walk, crouch; and sit for long periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds, work in high places on ladders and motorized lift equipment. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus; constantly communicates with staff, vendors and other to exchange accurate information.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate during non-events and moderate to loud during events.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES / NO: Do you 4+ years of management experience in general maintenance & repair of HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and related building systems? 2. YES / NO: Do you have knowledge of ice refrigeration? 3. To be considered, please list your salary requirement (you must list a dollar figure or range).
1. YES / NO: Do you 4+ years of management experience in general maintenance & repair of HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and related building systems?
2. YES / NO: Do you have knowledge of ice refrigeration?
3. To be considered, please list your salary requirement (you must list a dollar figure or range).
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ