Current available jobs that best match ppl:
» APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - Paciolan (Irvine, CA)
» IT/AV MANAGER - PPL Center (Allentown, PA)
» RECEPTIONIST - PPL Park (Chester, PA)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Information Technology: IT Database Management/Services
APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - Paciolan (Irvine, CA)
The Applications Specialist provides technical support, troubleshooting and answers customer questions on function and usage of Paciolan products. The ideal candidate will possess strong product knowledge across the product suite as well as expanding knowledge of customers’ business requirements. In addition, this role will provide client support on application issues.
What the job involves:
What is required of you:
Skills that are a plus!
Graphic / Video / Multi-Media Design: Audio/Video Editing and Production
IT/AV MANAGER - PPL Center (Allentown, PA)
Job Title: IT/AV Manager
Company: Lehigh Valley Phantoms
Location: PPL Center (Allentown, PA)
Reports to: VP of Finance & Director of Operations
Status: Full-Time; Salaried; Exempt
This position shall provide media services for the facility including video production, audio, and digital signage if applicable as well as oversee all IT functions of the facility.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of related experience in Technologies Support in a public assembly venue.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer software including Microsoft Office applications, event management software and Internet proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in a related field required.
- Must be able to work regular business hours as well as evenings, weekends, holidays and events as required.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service, listening and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Experience with specialized training and in technical services area a must
- Demonstrated knowledge of supervisory skills and principles
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Oversee a part-time staff during events for video board, sound system and LED ribbon
- Work with show staff in facilitating house video production.
- Consult with clients regarding audio visual and IT needs and changes.
- Support building phone systems.
- Oversee repair and maintenance of all in-house installed IT, audio systems and digital signage.
- Maintain video equipment and control room.
- Set up, operate, troubleshoot, and tear down audio visual equipment for conventions, concerts, stage productions, speeches meetings, social functions and a variety of other events and performances.
- Ensure all IT and phone needs of each event are met
- Maintain the Troubleshoot internet connections and ISPs
- Maintain buildings RF/Cable systems
- Ensure prompt service to all employees with all needs, troubleshooting and on-site technology
- Set expectations with all Event Managers concerning IT and phone request for events
- Connect route and distribute telecommunication and internet services to client meeting spaces throughout the facility as requested by clients
- Provide technical advising to other departments.
- Work with Marketing Department to produce event specific audiovisual marketing materials.
- Operate outside rented or client provided equipment.
- Recommend audio visual equipment and services to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Perform both preventative and corrective maintenance to all in-house audio visual equipment and make technical recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Work with staff and clients in the pre-event planning stages of events.
- Recommend new services and equipment to be state of the art and heighten revenue.
- Recommend appropriate staffing coverage and work flow for booked events.
- Assume additional responsibilities helping with Operations and Events as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Administration/General Management: Receptionist/Switchboard
RECEPTIONIST - PPL Park (Chester, PA)
Job Title: Receptionist
Reports To: General Manager, Director of Operations, Director of Events
FLSA Status: Full Time Hourly; Non Exempt
EEO Status: Administrative Support Worker
SUMMARY: Represents PPL Park as initial contact for prospective clients and the general public both on the phone and in person. Receptionist will also assist guests with event information and or route necessary calls to appropriate personnel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to...):
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ