Current available jobs that best match pueblo:
» MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - Pueblo Convention Center (Pueblo, CO)
» SALES MANAGER - Pueblo Convention Center (Pueblo, CO)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - Pueblo Convention Center (Pueblo, CO)
General Statement of Duties: This position will work directly with the Marketing and Sales staff to market, promote, plan and work events at Pueblo Convention Center and Memorial Hall. This position will also research, create and implement various promotional and public relations efforts. This position will support the Sales Department efforts while performing other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
Areas of Responsibility:
Qualifications and Requirements:
Sales & Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
SALES MANAGER - Pueblo Convention Center (Pueblo, CO)
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales/Marketing
The Sales Manager is responsible for assisting in the overall execution of the Pueblo Convention Center’s outside sales initiative. The sales manager reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
The Sales Manager should have strong verbal and written communications skill, the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, be self governed and self-motivated, possess a basic understanding of direct sales, public relations, advertising and special event planning and execution.
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Making sales calls
· Developing sales leads
· Fulfilling requests for event information
· Putting sales kits together
· Writing proposals
· Research prospective clients
· Negotiate new business deals
· Tracking sales activities
· Assisting with the development of sales presentations
· Assisting with promotions and direct mail activities
· Interacting with advertising sales representatives and vendors
· Assisting with events
· Gather deposit for event that the Sales Manager booked
· Make sure lease agreement is in order and signed
· Take care of clients needs / build a relationship
· Researching opportunities for special events
· Devoted to pursuing new business
· Analyzing competitors and target markets
· Frequent travel for Sales Manager should be expected
· Participating in tradeshow
· Interacting with the public
· Back up on phones when office assistant in on duty
The sales manager is an intricate part of the event team and is expected to recognize the value and benefits of teamwork. Open lines of communication within the team are vital to its success and that of the company.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ