Current available jobs that best match sandler:
» Marketing Intern - Sandler Center for the Performing Arts (Virginia Beach, VA)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Marketing Intern - Sandler Center for the Performing Arts (Virginia Beach, VA)
The Sandler Center for the Performing Arts
The Sandler Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Beach’s world-class venue for performing arts, is looking for a college junior, senior, or graduate student to serve as an intern. The Winter Marketing internship will begin in Late December/Early January and continue through the beginning of April.
This position is unpaid. Internship must be for college credit.
· Manage distribution of printed materials to local businesses, resorts, and restaurants
· Manage online event calendar listings
· Assist with social networking outreach including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
· Assist with creation of marquee information while managing current content
· Create and maintain database of high school, college, and community organizations
· Serve as liaison to local high schools and colleges in an effort to increase awareness of Sandler Center performances
· Assist with marketing plans and materials for Dancing with the Seniors weekly series, Out of the Box weekly series, and March event Kids’ Arts Palooza.
· Assist with the Education Series including direct mailings, flyers, and other distribution to schools
· Work closely with the Marketing Coordinator and Special Projects Coordinator on brochures, playbill, and Sponsorship fulfillment
· Manage archives of previous playbills, news articles, and press releases
· Actively participate in planning sessions for marketing plans for upcoming shows and performances specifically detailing ideas for grassroots marketing
· Assisting with Cyber Club maintenance
· Assist with Ynot Wednesdays summer series preparation.
Global Spectrum Company Overview:
Resumes accompanied by a cover letter are being accepted on a rolling basis in January 2015.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ