Current available jobs that best match sandler:
Fall 2015 Marketing Internship - Sandler Center for the Performing Arts (Virginia Beach, VA)
The Sandler Center for the Performing Arts
The Sandler Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Beach’s world-class venue for performing arts, is looking for a college junior, senior, or graduate student to serve as an intern. The Fall Marketing internship will begin in August and continue through the beginning of December.
This position is unpaid. Internship must be for college credit.
· Manage distribution of printed materials to local businesses, resorts, and restaurants
· Manage online event calendar listings
· Assist with social networking outreach including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
· Assist with creation of marquee information while managing current content
· Serve as liaison to local high schools and colleges in an effort to increase awareness of Sandler Center performances
· Assist with the Educational Database update (high school, college, and community organizations)
· Work closely with the Marketing Coordinator and Education & Special Projects Coordinator on brochures, playbill, and Sponsorship fulfillment
· Manage archives of previous playbills, news articles, and press releases
· Actively participate in planning sessions for marketing plans for upcoming shows and performances specifically detailing ideas for grassroots marketing
· Assisting with Cyber Club maintenance
Sandler Center for the Performing Arts Overview:
Resumes accompanied by a cover letter and writing samples are being accepted until August 6th.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ