Current available jobs that best match santa:
» SUMMER 2014 MARKETING INTERNSHIP - Santa Ana Star Center (Rio Rancho, NM)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Internships: Any Internship
SUMMER 2014 MARKETING INTERNSHIP - Santa Ana Star Center (Rio Rancho, NM)
This is a sports and entertainment marketing internship for class credit with a wide variety of projects that encompass the event seasons at Santa Ana Star Center. This is your opportunity to see how an arena and marketing department works in a professional environment. The intern will learn how the marketing department completes department related tasks and projects necessary to increase overall ticket sales for events. The intern will have responsibilities with public relations including working special events, graphic design, pitching stories to media, assisting with press conferences, creative writing and other duties as assigned.
Approximately 20-30 hours per week. The hours that are expected will vary each week. You are also
Global Spectrum is committed to recruit and develop the finest individuals in the sports and entertainment industry. We recognize the importance of each individual and will promote his/her active role in the ultimate success of Global Spectrum. We intend to achieve first-class status as an internship program through steadfast, professional commitment to integrity, character, and service. We will exemplify the principles and discipline of a first-class sports/entertainment organization in approach, in product, and in the results attained.
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Qualifications & Requirements:
• College students working for earned credits who are interested in the Sports & Entertainment industry
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES / NO: Are you a college junior, senior, or graduate student studying a related concentration (Business, Facility Management, Sport Management, etc.)? 2. YES / NO: Are you seeking a summer internship to earn class credit? 3. YES / NO: Do you live or have housing in the Rio Rancho, NM area?
1. YES / NO: Are you a college junior, senior, or graduate student studying a related concentration (Business, Facility Management, Sport Management, etc.)?
2. YES / NO: Are you seeking a summer internship to earn class credit?
3. YES / NO: Do you live or have housing in the Rio Rancho, NM area?
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ