Current available jobs that best match santa:
» PART-TIME ACCOUNTING CLERK - Santa Ana Star Center (Rio Rancho, NM)
» Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
Finance/Internal Audit: Accounting/Finance other
PART-TIME ACCOUNTING CLERK - Santa Ana Star Center (Rio Rancho, NM)
Company: Global Spectrum, LP
Location: Santa Ana Star Center, Rio Rancho NM
Status: Part-Time, Hourly
Reports To: Director of Finance
Closing Date: Open till Filled
Summary: To monitor, control, and audit all financial transactions, and to perform a full range of professional accounting duties involved in fiscal management, record keeping, reporting and financial analysis of the facility.
JOB FUNCTIONS (including but not limited to):
• Reconciliation and processing of Daily Box Office Entries
• Compile weekly corporate report
• Assist in yearly audit and paperwork preparation
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Accounting
INTELLECTUAL/PHYSICAL/SOCIAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
· While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such as telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
· The essential functions of this position are performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES or NO: Do you have two or more (2+) years of general accounting experience? 2. YES or NO: Have you earned an Associate degree or better from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting or finance? 3. YES or NO: Do you have housing in or near the Rio Rancho, NM area? 4. To be considered, please list your salary requirement. 5. YES or NO: Do you have experience with MAS 200?
1. YES or NO: Do you have two or more (2+) years of general accounting experience?
2. YES or NO: Have you earned an Associate degree or better from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting or finance?
3. YES or NO: Do you have housing in or near the Rio Rancho, NM area?
4. To be considered, please list your salary requirement.
5. YES or NO: Do you have experience with MAS 200?
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in Future - Comcast-Spectacor and its Entities (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Comcast-Spectacor and its entities, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ