Sales & Marketing: Corporate Sponsorship Sales Department Management
DIRECTOR, PARTNERSHIPS - Santa Ana Star Center (Rio Rancho, NM)
PLEASE NOTE* After you submit an applicant through Teamwork Online for this position, you will be redirected to also apply on our Comcast Spectacor Careers page. If you do not apply on CS Careers, your application for the position will not be considered.
The Director of Partnerships is responsible for all corporate sales for the Santa Ana Star Center. This position is responsible for the sale of all venue advertising, sponsorships, and premium seating at the Santa Ana Star Center. This individual will manage, supervise and coordinate all activities of the corporate sales department to reach budget goals and generate revenue for the facility.
- Responsible for the prospecting, selling, cultivating and maintaining of corporate partnerships and premium seating
Coordinate all aspects of sales solicitation process including account lists
Responsible for creation/implementation of new idea/opportunities that drive revenue
Manage internal and external sales process, on-site employees, reporting to VP of Partnerships and facility GM
Responsible for achieving established sales goals and budgets as set by VP of Partnerships
Creation of new client initiatives to better serve corporate partners
Budget requirements and compliance
- Creation and development of sales presentation materials
- Hold weekly sales meetings and create reporting system for General Manager, Spectra Venue Management and City
- Completing and updating reporting and tracking systems
- Work directly with other departments of Spectra Venue Management and City (marketing, operations, accounting, box office, tenant team personnel)
- Must be able to work events on both nights and weekend
- Other duties as appropriate for a department head
- Minimum of Associates’ Degree; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Minimum of 5 years business to business sale experience
Candidate should possess strong leadership and organizational skills and be able to function in a multi-task environment.
Strong written and oral communication is vital.
Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER