Box Office: Box Office Database Administration
BOX OFFICE COORDINATOR - Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
PLEASE NOTE* After you submit an applicant through Teamwork Online for this position, you will be redirected to also apply on our Comcast Spectacor Careers page. If you do not apply on CS Careers, your application for the position will not be considered.
Overview: The coordinator is responsible for supporting all aspects of box office operations, including the processing, printing, and distribution of ticket orders. In addition, the position will look to improve the day to day operations and efficiencies of the office.
- Lead efforts in servicing and fulfillment of ticket orders in a timely matter.
- Assist in the financial reconciliation in regards to daily reports, monthly reports and event settlements.
- Manage payroll scheduling for ticket office assistants and ticket sellers.
- Check and maintain box office inbox requests. Ensure all requests have been completed.
- Work with managers to help train and manage all part-time staff and sales reps.
- Provide assistance, resolution to all internal and external ADA needs.
- Assist in the updating and relaying of all box office related event information and procedures to departments and clients.
- Work with managers to help manage seat inventory from manifest build through show completion.
- Support managers in event build process to ensure fees, pricing, text, ticket formats are accurate and events are properly set up in selling controls.
- Assist in creation of events in Paciolan Ticket system pertaining to group sales.
- Oversee the order and fulfillment of office supplies.
- Maintain show files and will call drawers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language required
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Working knowledge of ticketing applications (Paciolan preferred), as well as Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as required
COMCAST SPECTACOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER