Facility Operations/Security/Event Management: Food/Beverage Management
DISHWASHER / PORTER - Enid Event Center and Convention Hall (Enid, OK)
Company: Global Spectrum
Location: Enid Event Center & Convention Hall (Enid, OK)
Reports to: Executive Chef/Food and Beverage Director
Status: Part-Time; Hourly
Summary of Position:
Each dishwasher’s primary objective is to provide a clean and safe kitchen area for our staff Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dishroom and equipment clean and organized.
• Maintains a Guest focus while performing duties
• Assumes 100% responsibility for the cleanliness of dishware
• Load, run and unload dish machine.
• Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems to supervisor immediately.
• Monitor dish machine water temperature and chemical levels to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
• Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
• Keep dishroom clean and organized.
• Complete opening and closing checklists.
• Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen
• Bag and haul kitchen trash to appropriate area.
• Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
• Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
• Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
• Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
• Assists others in closing the kitchen.
• Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor or manager-on-duty.
• Must posses a positive attitude and work well with other team members
• Must be able to work unsupervised
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
• Ability to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
• Ability to keep up in a fast-paced kitchen environment
• Clean non-slip shoes, must say non-slip on shoe
• Socks must be worn
• Clean black non-denim pants or shorts. Shorts cannot be cut-offs and must be long enough to fall within 6”of knees (appropriate chef gear is acceptable)
• Clean white T-shirt (chef coat is optional)
• Clean White apron (provided)
• Hairnet or other approved hair restraint must be worn at all times